April 2011 Moms

Girl names please...what are you naming your girl??

2»

Re: Girl names please...what are you naming your girl??

• We are going with Camila Natalia just because we like the names. We wanted to do a family name, but they have been exhausted by sibs on my side and DH did not want to go with his mom or sister's names...

BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imagemegan1019:

Joselyn Marie (Marie was my grandmother's name who passed last year. I'm a BIG fan of using a middle name to recognize a family member)

Other girl names that I personally liked were: Caroline, Norah & Adalay

Good Luck! 

Us too! DS' first and middle names are family names. DD will be Delilah Margaret. Margaret is IHO my grandmother who passed away in February. DD is also due on my grandma's birthday.

• Loading the player...
  • We're not 100% decided (I threw out some names and DH agreed, but I'm still waiting for him to decide he doesn't really like them).  However, as of now, we're going with Harper Charlotte and Tannah Claire for our twin girls.  We'll see if those names stick.
  • Audrey Lynn.  DD#1's name is Leah Marie, just throwing it out there lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My baby girl's name is Aidan Elizabeth. I had a hard time with the fact that Aidan has been the top boy's name for babies for years, but it's my name backwards (Nadia), and I've always wanted to name my baby that long before I knew it was a real name. Here's hoping she doesn't get too much grief from her classmates when she's older!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Julianna Marie and Emily Frances

Marie after my middle name and Frances after my mom's and sisters middle name. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are naming this LO Alexandra Grace. DD #1 is Julia Marie
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're considering:

• Emerson
    • Harper
    • Brynley
  • We are having a boy but our girl name is Gianna Theresa
  • Our DD is named Olivia Margaret, and we are naming the newest DD Charlotte Adele.

First names just because we liked them, and middle names are family names. 

• THANK YOU!!! a couple in there we both fell in love with and might "borrow"  are Avery, Lyla, Audrey...

still doesn't narrow it down cause there are SO many cute girl names out there!!!

all of your daughters are so lucky!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ava Karen

Ava because we both think its beautiful, strong, and ageless

Karen for my MIL that passed away April of last year. This baby girl is due on the one year anniversary of her passing. We could'nt think of a better way to honor a woman taken too soon that never was able to hold a grandchild.

Good luck on naming your sweet baby =)

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We'll be naming our LO either Sydney Noel or Sydney Georgianne. The MN depends on when she is born. My dad passed away in Summer '09 and his name was George. His birthday is April 20. So DH and I decided if she's born on April 19, 20 or 21 she'll be Sydney Georgianne. Any other day and she'll be Sydney Noel. I'm due on April 21 so we'll see! Big Smile We were also considering the name Lily.
  • Team green, but our girl name is Genevieve James.  James is after DH.  We will call her Ginny as a nickname.

Our first DD is named Gabrielle Scott.  Scott after my late brother.  We call her Gabby often.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"