Trying to Get Pregnant

AW: Welcome to the 21st century, self!

I finally have internet at my house! No more random bumping in the middle of the night while I'm at work and you all sleep!

I'm *so* excited to finally get to know some of you ladies a little better and to get in on a little chatting action. Woohoo!

Re: AW: Welcome to the 21st century, self!

• YAY!  We didn't have internet at home for about a year when we first got married.  I just about died.  And I wasn't even addicted to the Bump then!
  • I would absolutely die without internet at my house.   Hope to see you in chat soon

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• It's so strange without internet. Ours went out the other night (no TV or Internet). DH and I just looked at each other like... Uh, what do we do now? Lol. Hope to see you around more often then! :)
  • Thanks ladies! I'm almost 25 and have never had internet at my house. I didn't know what I was missing! Now I just need more than 6 channels on my tv...oh well. It is a step in the right direction!
  • image S Smiles:
    Thanks ladies! I'm almost 25 and have never had internet at my house. I didn't know what I was missing! Now I just need more than 6 channels on my tv...oh well. It is a step in the right direction!

Ha!  I only have 6 channels as well... just the basics... ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and FOX... you know!  Glad to see I'm not the only one, lol.  PS... I love your quote!!!

Started TTC #1 in March, 2011. Surgery to remove tumor in uterus and ovarian cysts on April 13th, 2012. Started TTC again in June. First BFP on August 12th, 2012! Betas on 8-16-12: 878 Progesterone: 8.1 Betas on 8-20-12: 4,772 Progesterone: 6.6 (Put on Prometrium until 13 weeks) BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards