Babies on the Brain
Options

WTF USPS

Ok Please explain this to me. I ordered from Amazon last week. Where my package is coming from is about 3 hours away from me.  We'll call this Location #1. So since last week this is where my package has gone:

Loc #1 Next state over, 3 hours away

Loc#2 - 1.5 hours from my house

Loc #3 - in the state the state of Loc #1 but about 45 minutes from my house

BACK to Loc#2

Loc #4 - my former hometown about 40 minutes away (super tiny)

On the USPS site is says it is out for delivery... but in my former hometown???? The shipping address and billing address are correct in being my current address. So annoyed.

Re: WTF USPS

• Options
    Well, that's annoying. I would call to find out WTF is going on.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

The only explaination I can think of is that it's the holidays and there is a lot more going through the post office than other times of the year so tracking information may not be correct--and really, half the time it's not during normal times of the year.

I don't know where you are but the weather could be a factor too.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Just got off the phone with them. Somehow Amazon got my old zipcode with my current address (they just shipped stuff to me last week and it was early!!!) Anyways, the girl set it aside and I am going to go pick it up.

I NEED my swaddle sack for Baby Bun. Must.Get.Sleep. 

• Options
    I'm glad it got figured out. this happened to my SIL a few months ago. she ordered matching shoes from footlocker for her & her DD & they got shipped separately & both of them were delivered to wrong places. she was pissed. but 2 different people got a free pair of shoes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"