January 2011 Moms

Full moon on Tuesday! Bring it on!

I, for one, am holding out hope that Tuesday might be the day!  I was checked last week and was already dilated 2cm and 70% effaced.  I know it could still be weeks away, but a girl can hope!  

Bring on the fresh pineapple and eggplant!  I'm ready to go!

Charlotte Loveday was born December 26, 2010

Re: Full moon on Tuesday! Bring it on!

• Lol, I'm game too!  :D
    Eliza 

Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys and two girls
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting again in July 2015!

BabyFetus Ticker 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel the same way!

Plus DH thinks it would be cool if LO was born on the winter solstice so we could tell him that every day the world has a little more light in it since he's been born (well, we could say it until the days start getting shorter--LOL!). So cheesy but sweet.

• Honey, I've been waiting for this full moon for the past month! Hopefully this will do the trick!

I'll be eating spicy mexican food for dinner and pineapple for dessert, after I walk for at least an hour, and hopefully will be makin whoopy with the hubs that night. If all that plus the full moon doesn't get things moving I don't know what will!

Good luck!

• image pixieprincss:

I feel the same way!

Plus DH thinks it would be cool if LO was born on the winter solstice so we could tell him that every day the world has a little more light in it since he's been born (well, we could say it until the days start getting shorter--LOL!). So cheesy but sweet.

Awwwww!

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Ouu that's exciting!  It would be soooo nice to be in real labor by Tuesday.  Fingers crossed!
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tuesday would be perfect!  DH is off work starting Wed through the end of the year anyway so he wouldn't have to take any vacation.  I'm with you, bring it.  I cleaned our bathroom yesterday.  Hand washed the floors in a squat position hoping to encourage LO to drop.  We also had sex twice this weekend.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • I'm with ya. I've had a lot of...older...ladies and gents guess that I will have her on the full moon night. I am game. I'm 70 % effaced, too, but only 1 cm dialated. I really hope that I will have dialated more by my appt on Thurs if she doesn't show tomorrow!

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • image pixieprincss:

I feel the same way!

Aw. Very sweet.

• I am praying that it will be the day for me, too. I am 4cm dilated and 80% effaced. Ugh! I baked all day today hoping that LO will drop further and get things moving along. But DH and I had sex 4 times last week and I don't think it helped at all. Sad Looks like a loooong walk for me tomorrow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards