December 2010 Moms

Sunday Night Football

I posted this on 3rd tri on accident and totally felt like I cheated on my December Moms....

I've decided that if Green Bay can pull out a win against New England with Rodgers being out, it will be a sign of good luck and I will go into labor sometime in the next 48 hours. If not then maybe the lunar eclipse will send some labor dust my way!

Basically any sign or signal of good luck, labor dust or any other voodoo will do at this point...

Christmas miracle, maybe?

Re: Sunday Night Football

• Hope it works for ya! I thought I would go into labour during the GSP/ Josh Koscheck fight ...but no such luck. :D
  • I had to read this to my DH....of course being from Wisconsin and close to GB - we are cheering for GB!

My thought is maybe since DH is such a GB fans - if she's going to start coming on her own - it's going to be when this game is on! Otherwise, inducement tomorrow morning!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wish this could have worked out better :(

That said, this seems like a good place to AW this (I am still super puffy and my face looks chubby, but still):

• image GreenPapaya:

I wish this could have worked out better :(

That said, this seems like a good place to AW this (I am still super puffy and my face looks chubby, but still):

I love it!!

• image OregonMommy:
    image GreenPapaya:

I love it!!

Awww, I absolutely love it! And that you're from Minneapolis makes it even better!

• Sorry the Pats couldn't help you out!! But, I'm pretty glad they won. ;)

Sending labor dust your way!! 

Vacation

• image jmm881:
    image OregonMommy:
    image GreenPapaya:

I love it!!

Awww, I absolutely love it! And that you're from Minneapolis makes it even better!

DH is from Madison, so I adopted the Packers.  I'm from Rochester, NY so he adopted the Buffalo Bills.  We root for both, though it's (usually) more fun to be a Packers fan lately (this weekend notwithstanding...since the Bills won and the Packers lost).  It's fun being a Packer fan in Minneapolis, especially when I wear that sweatshirt out on Sundays.  You become instantly bonded with other Packers fans.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards