Babies on the Brain
Options

Hmm, I wonder...

what the pumpkin pie blizzard will taste like. I admit, I'm a bit skeptical about pumpkin and ice cream together. We shall see shortly.
imageimage

Re: Hmm, I wonder...

• Options
    I just got one this afternoon and it tasted exactly like pumpkin pie. really cold pumpkin pie. :-) Yum!
  • Options
    it will be amazing, rock your tastebuds, you'll come back and brag, and I will want to kill you b/c there is not a DQ ANYWHERE NEAR ME!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol, I'm sorry Tara. We don't have a Coldstone or anything else near me. Does that make up for it?
    imageimage
  • Options
    My assistant principal was saying the other day how she looks forward to the pumpkin pie blizzard all year long and that she eats at least 15 during the month of Oct. - so, I'm guessing it is pretty good!! :)
  • Options
    No. Everyone knows that B&J is the ultimate. Everything else is child's play.

And you can pick that up in your local grocer's. DANG! I did it to myself. Now I want B&J.

I've got to leave BOTB and knit now or i will want to eat everything in sight. I am so impressionable
  • Options
    Like the pumpkin spice latte, the very thought makes me want to gag.

But I hope, for you, that it is yummy.  I could really use some chicken pot pie right now.  I'm craving carrots.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

• Options
    It really tastes like pumpkin pie. It's pretty good! I have a craving for fried fish right now, though.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I love pumpkin pie ice cream so I imagine it is delicious.
  • Options
    Oh I love the pumpkin blizzard and now I want one. Thanks!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"