January 2011 Moms

Ready to do this already

Is anyone but me starting to get anxious to hurry up and get to the finish line? The nursery is now done, all the baby gear is here, the baby books have been read, my bag is packed and now I am just ready to be done! I know I shouldn't be complaining because I've had a super easy pregnancy, but LO and I are running out of room in here and I am just so ready to have an outside baby instead of an inside one.

Anyone else?

imageimageimage
                                 **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ready to do this already

• I feel the same way! Every afternoon around this time I am even more ready for the Little Man to come out! It is so close now!
  • I feel the exact same way. I'm ready to enjoy him now and getting increasingly uncomfortable. Every day seems more uncomfortable then the last. Still feel totally blessed to be going through this experience but I'm ready for him!!!!
    -Meghann Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ME too! I had a scare at my last NST and they were going to send me over to L&D and I got so excited. I texted DH and he got horrible anxiety lol I don't think he can handle the baby coming before the holiday's.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

I have actually been counting down the days until my next doctor's appointment! If I haven't made any more progress I'm going to be so bummed.

imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just told the doctor today that I am so ready to quit sharing my body with another human being! I realized that my socks are leaving major marks on my ankels, and I get so tired by the end of the day. I am really looking forward to meeting this little person and seeing her soon. I completely understand where you're coming from!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OH gosh me too!! LESS than 3 weeks left now though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You are NOT alone!  I am so, so, so ready for this baby to come.  Same boat - nursery ready, all gear here, carseat installed, clothes/towels/bedding washed, house clean (mostly!)... all that is left is adding the baby.  My body hurts, I am tired, I am READY!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"