Babies: 6 - 9 Months

If you have a video monitor...

The past two nights, DD woke up between 3:30 and 4 AM and started messing with it.  DH must not have secured it, because she managed to knock it down.  It was sitting on top of the rail at the head of her crib, with the wire wrapped several times around the outside so there's little to no slack.  The bumper also blocks her from grabbing the wire. 

Where do you put the camera? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you have a video monitor...

• We have it on top on an armoire. There is no way for her to reach it, even if she was standing and trying really hard. Putting it on top of the crib is quite unsafe.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ours is mounted on the wall with screws above her crib.  We'll probably be moving it once she starts pulling up, but she's not really close to that yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • ours is mounted on the wall over her crib. not that she's in her crib, but that's where it is :P
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks, Ladies.  I think we will have to mount it on the wall with screws as PP mentioned.  DD's room doesn't an outlet near the crib, so I'm not really sure how we're going to do that and be able to position it correctly. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I actually had my husband put up a shelf. We put two small white shelves (staggered from each other), I have a stuffed animal that matches her bedding on the shelf with the camera so its doesn't stick out.  HTH
  • Mounted on a wall, pretty high up. It's probably 6-7 feet away from DD, but thankfully it has zoom.

When we are away we usually try to put it on an armoire or some other piece of furniture away from the Pack N Play.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"