Indiana Babies

PsIP - Leah's Bday party

We had Leah's birthday party on Saturday as we had planned, my Mom said almost immediately after my Dad passed, we are still having Leah's party no matter what, your Dad would have wanted that.  And so we did.  I had like 24 hours to do what I thought I had about 7 days to do, but it was perfect, other than missing have my Dad there.

Re: PsIP - Leah's Bday party

• Everything looks great!  So sorry to hear about your dad but I'm sure he was there in spirit.  I love what you said about him giving you the best gift of raising your family to love the Lord.  Looks like the cake was a hit!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, looks wonderful!  I love the colors.  I'm glad it was a great day for Leah, but I'm sorry her grandpa wasn't there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • You did a wonderful job!  And Leah is so adorable!!!  I love her hair.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• I can't believe how fast the year has flown by!  What a cutie!  You did a great job on the party. (((HUGS))) for a rough week.
  • amanda -- so, so sorry about your dad! as others have said, i'm sure he was there in spirit and smiling down on his family!  leah is such a cutie!  love the cake pic, it looks like she enjoyed it!  and her hair is to die for! :)

• Great job.  The cake picture is the best cake picture I have ever seen.  I'm sure your Dad was smiling down on Leah all day as well as the rest of the family.
  • Oh Amanda! First of all, I think it's great that you had the party - I'm sure your mom was right, that your dad would have wanted that.

Look how big she's getting! She is just beautiful. I love her hair! 

The "happy birthday" sign and the cupcake tower were both so so cute! Nice work on the cake, too!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Everything looks great!!!  Did Leah get that PBK Chair? So fun - she'll love it.  Looks like she loved her cake too!

Do I see 1 yr pics hanging there? Can you AW them? :) 

• So cute! Everything looks great!
  • She is so incredibly cute - seriously, baby model cute. :-)

Everything looks amazing, and I know your dad was with you celebrating and loving little Leah!

• So sweet!  Great job on everything.

• Everything was just adorable.  I LOVE the pictue of her with the icing all over her face.  So cute!!!
  • Super cute!  Way to go...that banner looks awesome!  Love and hugs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"