Babies: 0 - 3 Months

things your dh/so do that annoys you

come on there's gotta be something.

mine breathes really loud when he's sleeping and out of his mouth too. never closes his mouth and breathes out of his nose.

it also annoys me that he can fall asleep 2 min after laying down and is a really deep sleeper.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: things your dh/so do that annoys you

• All of the above plus I hate when he says I'm gonna go on the computer for a minute and 2 hrs later he is still there.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image katieloretta:

come on there's gotta be something.

mine breathes really loud when he's sleeping and out of his mouth too. never closes his mouth and breathes out of his nose.

it also annoys me that he can fall asleep 2 min after laying down and is a really deep sleeper.

This. Word for word. Plus chewing with his mouth open. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image
  • oh you caught me on a good day for this question, lol. First of all, literally everything already mentioned plus:

Let's see, snores and won't do anything about it, sleeps so deep that he can't come out of it for like 10 minutes when waking him to tell him to roll over so it's like speaking to someone from another planet with a negative IQ.

He has no concept of time (ie; "I'll be home in an hour" = 1hr45min -2 1/2 hrs in real time), won't turn off his cell phone or not answer it during dinner at home or at restaurants, talks about work (construction, machinery, etc...) to anyone who will listen and it's the dominating topic of most conversations, he asks all the inappropriate questions to our friends or people we are getting to know like "how much money do you make? what did your house cost?" etc., and embarasses me to no end, falls asleep anytime he sits down, doesn't hear me speak when the TV is on and can't walk by a TV without stopping and standing there until I snap him out of it, takes his laptop into the bathroom, drinks up to 10 pepsi cans a day no matter how much I beg him to cut back or find something else he likes, and I just realized this list is getting too long and I sound like a nagging bi-otch. Like I said not a good day for this question.... his snoring = lack of sleep on top of the lack of sleep I already have from the baby and my 3 year old. I'm a little on edge. Let this be the post that makes you all feel better about your hubbys and your tolerance of his little habits you hate. LOL

• image MrsPCallahan:

oh you caught me on a good day for this question, lol. First of all, literally everything already mentioned plus:

Let's see, snores and won't do anything about it, sleeps so deep that he can't come out of it for like 10 minutes when waking him to tell him to roll over so it's like speaking to someone from another planet with a negative IQ.

He has no concept of time (ie; "I'll be home in an hour" = 1hr45min -2 1/2 hrs in real time), won't turn off his cell phone or not answer it during dinner at home or at restaurants, talks about work (construction, machinery, etc...) to anyone who will listen and it's the dominating topic of most conversations, he asks all the inappropriate questions to our friends or people we are getting to know like "how much money do you make? what did your house cost?" etc., and embarasses me to no end, falls asleep anytime he sits down, doesn't hear me speak when the TV is on and can't walk by a TV without stopping and standing there until I snap him out of it, takes his laptop into the bathroom, drinks up to 10 pepsi cans a day no matter how much I beg him to cut back or find something else he likes, and I just realized this list is getting too long and I sound like a nagging bi-otch. Like I said not a good day for this question.... his snoring = lack of sleep on top of the lack of sleep I already have from the baby and my 3 year old. I'm a little on edge. Let this be the post that makes you all feel better about your hubbys and your tolerance of his little habits you hate. LOL

Everything in bold, plus if I find something that works with LO and try to get DH to try it, it's a freaking battle. Like you said MrsP, today was a good day for this question!!! LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG I can go on and on....lol

1.) He snores, he sounds like a chainsaw.

2.) We will be talking in bed and next think I know he's sleeping...Really!?!

3.) He is soooooo loud, he stomps when he's getting ready to go to work and I just got the baby down, he slams doors and drawers.

4.) That hack that he does when he wakes up in the morning...ugh ew

5.) When DD is fussing, he's standing right over her but is so "in the zone" watching the game that he doesn't pick her up.

But I really do love him :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards