Trouble TTC
Options

:::Ashleyann82::

How are you feeling today? Im so sorry about your donor =( I was so sad when I read your post. Did they say when you can go back in and select another one and when you can start?

Sending you a huge hug chica!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: :::Ashleyann82::

• Options

Thanks Maddie, I appreciate it.  I am sad about it, I really was confident with the donor we chose.  I'm going to call my coordinator today and see if DH and I can stop in tomorrow morning and pick another donor.  They have added some new ones, so maybe we'll find somebody.

The donor program at my RE office is volunteer only, no contracts, so the donors can quit anytime, even after they start stims, it's like adoption kinda, you sort of have to just wait and wait until it's right. 

:(

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • Options
    Ashley i must have missed your post but i wanted to say im so sorry! I hope you find the right person soon! Hang in there!!! *hug*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ugh that is so frustrating. I am so sorry!!! I dont even know what to say. Hopefully you will be able to go tomorrow and you will find someone else. Hang in there girly. I know this sucks but try and keep your head up (easier said then done, I know)

(((((( HUGE HUGS!!!!))))))

Do something nice for yourself this weekend. You deserve it =)

• Options
    imageMaddie753:

Ugh that is so frustrating. I am so sorry!!! I dont even know what to say. Hopefully you will be able to go tomorrow and you will find someone else. Hang in there girly. I know this sucks but try and keep your head up (easier said then done, I know)

Thanks.  I am trying so hard to just stay positive so that I can make it through this.  I guess our donor was not meant to be, there is a reason in this universe for everything I suppose.  

I'm getting my hair did tomorrow so maybe that'll cheer me up.  I should get my nails did this weekend too, LOL  Pampering always cheers me up for a lil while :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Blog
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11

• Options
    imageashleyann82:
    imageMaddie753:

Thanks.  I am trying so hard to just stay positive so that I can make it through this.  I guess our donor was not meant to be, there is a reason in this universe for everything I suppose.  

I'm getting my hair did tomorrow so maybe that'll cheer me up.  I should get my nails did this weekend too, LOL  Pampering always cheers me up for a lil while :)

Enjoy yourself!! Getting my hair did always makes me feel so much better! That and buying new shoesEmbarrassed

• Options
    Sorry to jump in on your post. Looking back it was rude of me. Sorry!!!
  • Options

imageJezebell26:

No, that's ok, sorry just didn't get a chance to respond.  Thanks for thinking of me.

My Blog

• Options

imageJezebell26:

It wasnt rude at all!!Big Smile

• Options

Thanks gals :) And Ash i hope you take some time for yourself! Getting my hair did always makes me feel like a new woman! Tomorrow is my nail apointment, i cant wait :)

Hope you feel better soon!

• Options
    imageJezebell26:

Thanks gals :) And Ash i hope you take some time for yourself! Getting my hair did always makes me feel like a new woman! Tomorrow is my nail apointment, i cant wait :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks bunches, I'm hoping that it will cheer me up and help me re-group :)

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"