Trying to Get Pregnant

Poll to get to know you

13»

Re: Poll to get to know you

• 1. How long have you been married? 4 months tomorrow

2. What do you do? Receptionist for an Accounting firm

3. Baby names picked out? Yup, 2 girl and 2 boy names, and I hope to use them all. =)

4. Your best TTC tip? Just hump it out. I haven't been trying long enough to give advice.

• 1. How long have you been married? 15 months

2. What do you do? I work in Human Resources at a video game company

3. Baby names picked out? We have talked about a few, but nothing is concrete

4. Your best TTC tip? Relax, just do it! Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. 7 years

2. preschool teacher

•  1. How long have you been married? 3 months today - together 6 years

2. What do you do? Registered Nurse

3. Baby names picked out? Tully for a girl and Titus for a boy

4. Your best TTC tip? Chart and use preseed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. How long have you been married?

Just a little over 2 years. (But we've been together for 12 years) 

2. What do you do?

Graphic Design 

3. Baby names picked out?

Just for a boy: Evan. 

4. Your best TTC tip?

Nothing has worked for me so far, so I got nothin'.

• Wow we have alot of Teachers and RN's -  you go ladies!!!!
  • 1. A year on the 18th2. Nurse3. Hunter and hailey4. None yet
  • 1. How long have you been married? little over 2 years...

2. What do you do? Recruiter

3. Baby names picked out? a few

4. Your best TTC tip? lots of sex... 

• imageziggy23213:

Because I'm new (and bored since DH is at work and the house is *relatively* clean)

1. How long have you been married? June 5, 2010

2. What do you do? Mortgage processor

3. Baby names picked out? Trey or Elizabeth

4. Your best TTC tip? None, we are trying to figure this all out..

BFP 1/21/11...Missed Miscarriage 3/16/11...D&C 3/18/11
  • I guess it's time to come out of lurking...

1. How long have you been married? 3.5 years2. What do you do?  I'm a full time student3. Baby names picked out?  Yes

4. Your best TTC tip?   Don't let TTC ruin your marriage.  

Photobucket

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  •  1. How long have you been married? 5 years

2. What do you do? photographer

3. Baby names picked out? sorry, they rock and I'm hot sharing Embarrassed

4. Your best TTC tip? lol wish I knew what the heck I was doing to give you some tips!!! I guess I'd say don't forget to have sex for the fun of it too, not just for making a baby.
  • 1. How long have you been married? A little over six and a half years.

2. What do you do? I work for the government

3. Baby names picked out? Yes, for the most part. I'm sure we'll revisit them once I'm actually pregnant

4. Your best TTC tip? Have lots of sex!  Chart temps until it makes you crazy, then stop temping until not having the information from charting temps makes you crazier.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  This amounts to my plan for cycle #8.  I'll let you know how it goes. Wink
  •  1. How long have you been married? Almost 2 years, been with him since 2005 2. What do you do? ICU RN, night shifts 3. Baby names picked out? Not really, I liked James for a first name....but thats also my dad's first name (everyone calls him Jimmy though) 4. Your best TTC tip?  Well, I'm new to it, but, from what I've seen, enjoy the patience you have while you have it.
    -Kimberly :) 
    My Ridiculous Chart                                                    
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How long have you been married? 1.5 years

2. What do you do? RN, night shift

3. Baby names picked out? We have some ideas, but nothing set in stone yet

4. Your best TTC tip? I'm new at this, so I'm still trying to figures this out myself!

•  1. How long have you been married? Since May of '04 so 6.5 years  2. What do you do?Licensed Realtor & manager at a real estate firm. Also a proud co-owner of a 5 month old property management (rentals) company...it's taken a lot of long hours to get it off the ground but we're already gaining substantial market share :)  3. Baby names picked out?We have the same middle name (Lane w/ no I) so boy or girl Lane will be the middle name. Boy - Finn is #1 right now, backups are Dominic & Wyatt. Girl - Delilah is #1 right now, backups are a continuous debate. 4. Your best TTC tip? No baby in my arms yet so no tips except to never give up

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. How long have you been married? 1.5 years

2. What do you do? opera singer

3. Baby names picked out? kind of....For a girl we are fond of Scarlett , Lorelai and Emmaline. For a boy, we like the name Johannes Emerson.

4. Your best TTC tip?We, I am pretty new at this as this is only the 2nd cycle. I guess so far, read what the ladies who have gone before you have to say. I have learned so much by reading the boards. This cycle we went "all in" with EPO, green tea, grapefruit juice, Ov strips,  pre seed, and most importantly, Fertility Friend charting. TTC tip: Information is power. After that, we just pray.
    imageimage

TTC#1 since October 2010

"The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be...because of all I may become I will close my eyes and leap." Mary Anne Radmacher

Me:35, 5 major abdominal surgeries for Ulcerative colitis, failed j pouch, perm. Ileostomy DX-DOR & Tubal abnormalities/Extensive Adhesions from earlier surgeries.latest fsh -26 :(

IVF 1- March 2012 Antagonist Protocol; BCP until March 3; AFC this cycle is 10 (Hooray); Start stims on March 9; ER on March 19- 2R; 2T (1 perfect 8 cell, 1 scrappy 3 cell); tubal infection from ER-hospitalized. Doomed! BFN

Essure Procedure to treat bilateral hydrosalpinx; June 2012, wait 3 months for confirmation test.

IVF2 (Egg Banking)-letrozole/antagonist cycle; June/July 2012 225iu merional + cetrotide; slow responder, Ovulated before ER. Unbelievable. Canceled remaining cycles with my eggs

DE IVF in Brno, Czech. Approx. ET on Oct 6 CANCELLED-Essure didn't close both tubes-test again in 3 months

IVF3-DE IVF ET on Dec 9, 2012 (decided to roll the dice no matter what!)

2 perfect HB transferred; 8dp5dt beta:36; 10dp5dt beta 15; chemical pregnancy.

Turning our hearts toward adoption

DH:36, SA-perfect

Married since July 11, 2009

Fur baby Cairn Terrier

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"