December 2010 Moms
Options

Let's all take a moment...

...to say a few oooh's and ahhhh's over our LOs' birthstone!

And for all the impatient-to-see-the-world LOs:

And juuust in case a few of you make it into 2011:

Is there such thing as a pregnancy craving for jewelry??

Re: Let's all take a moment...

• Options
    This may be true for you East Coasters, but here in the Midwest, we've got another 26 minutes Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Is it sad that I've carried around a blue topaz bracelet that was made for Paige in my pocket all day??

Just so she gets the idea that's she's not allowed out yet? I'm CST so I still have 30 left of Nov. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Actually, my mouth watered a little towards the end.  Not sure if it's birthstone related (maybe) or attributed to my now-regular drooling issues (most likely).  Stick out tongue  

• Options

Those are all much better than what I got. I bought this watch....

• Options

I can officially start dancing because now I'm promised my Dec baby!

However, I can't have her tomorrow because my Doc is doing his rounds in a different city and won't be at the hospital. However. Thursday and after. FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!

• Options
    imagelaurelannie:
    imageOregonMommy:

Those are all much better than what I got. I bought this watch....

Where are the watches from? 

It's from Avon. It's got little jewels all the way around the face and the strap looks kind of like alligator skin. It's nice & bright, I love it!

• Options
  • Options

Whoo hoo!! So now I'll have the pretty blue topaz for DD AND diamond for DS!!

You do know this was a VERY big deal to me. I had a talk with LO yesterday about how she NEEDED to stay in until at least today!

• Options

Ooh, the Dec birthstone is so pretty.  I love blue.  I didn't realize that's what it was. 

LO better come in December.  I don't want the garnet.  My birthstone is the ruby and I don't like it much.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"