Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

DD just shat MY pants!

I was holding her in my lap looking at her new book, felt her push, heard it and then picked her up to find the entire poo on my new jeans!  I don't know how she missed her diaper, it must have been pushed to the side.  **Sigh**  Looks like those jeans are officially broke in!  Stick out tongue
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DD just shat MY pants!

• Options

imageStarAnnice:
    I'm LMAO!  Oh my gosh!  Too funny!!!

DH thought it was pretty hilarious too.  Probably because he wasn't the one who had to clean it up!  lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DD just shat thru her diaper alll over her pj's the blanket she was laying on, her sheet and her mattress pad. She had poop in her armpit. So we took a bath at 11pm.
    Aug. 15 - Jan. Siggy Challenge "Mean Girls" Mona Vanderwaal Pretty Little Liars  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Haha! I totally had that feeling on my leg tonight too...luckily it stayed contained.

:( to your new jeans though. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    haha!
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    At least you weren't in public!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imagemindie1388:
    At least you weren't in public!

this!

It happened to me once while we were getting the oil changed. She didn't completely miss her diaper but it still got all over my pants, her pants, and a small spot in the chair we were sitting in! It was terrible!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"