Parenting

Hot Wheels Criss Cross Track

Though this looked pretty cool, but then noticed the age on it is 5+....have anyone's kids played with it yet, do you know if it's too advanced for my almost 4 year old?  Just trying to think of some "cool" stuff he would enjoy that is NOT trains (he is obsessed with a Geo Trax set and a Thomas trackmaster set that he keeps seeing, but I really really do not want to start another train collection!!  We have a zillion wooden trains). 
Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image

Re: Hot Wheels Criss Cross Track

• My son played with one when he was about 3 with the boy that I nannyed and loved it. He is now almost 4.5 and we are getting him one for christmas this year.  I think even though he is younger than the "suggested age", he should be fine.
  • I am getting it for my 4 year old because it is all he talks about it.  I have heard from other moms that it should be fine for him!
    Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My DS is 4 and he is getting it for Christmas.  He has some of the Hot Wheels Trick Tracks sets and he LOVES them. 
  • DS is obsessed with this toy. He calls it the 'Criss Cross Criss Cross Criss Crash Track'.    I thought he was making it up until I googled it.   Apparently, Santa is giving it to him on Christmas.  He has some other Hot Wheels tracks and loves playing with them.  He'll be 4 in Feb.

David "BD" 2/8/07 Spencer 9/12/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"