1st Trimester

Nausea.....help

Hi everyone! My name is Lindsay and I am 7 weeks preggo and I am new to the bump and blogging, I am interested in knowing if anyone knows of anything I can take or do for nausea??

Re: Nausea.....help

• Hi Lindsay!

Normally go with what you crave...so far, i'm liking cran juice, cheese/crackers, pasta. 

• How ironic, I am craving cheese and crackers too! Its weird because I feel nauseated but I feel like if I don't eat something i will become really sick!

• Loading the player...
  • welcome!! I have had great luck with seabands - they look like work out bands for your wrists that have a plastic concave piece that pushes on a pressure point that helps relieve the nausea...give them a try!!
  • Jolly Ranchers helped me keep nausea at bay until I was able to eat a snack. Keep something on you at all times (granola bars, crackers, etc.) so that you don't get sick!
  • My best nausea cure so far has been extra cold and bubbly 7up!  It really helps.  Also...small constant meals.  Even when you are feeling like not eating, snacking is so important!  I've also found taking my time to get up in the morning and going to bed early has helped in a huge way!

edit: spelling

sig-1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"