1st Trimester

Quantative Blood test??

Does anyone know anything about this? Im on clomid and after my 1st cycle with it they told me I was NOT pregnant and my "quant" was only a 2 and it needed to be a 5. Now on my 2nd cycle they just told me my Quant is a 5 and is the min I need to possibly be pregnant....Does anyone know how likely I am to being pregnant now? I have to wait 5 days to get a blood draw or take a urine test..... Really hoping I am but Im just not sure....

Re: Quantative Blood test??

• The Quant is the same as your beta or Hcg level (it's the # that tells if you're preggo or not). The number should double every 48-72 hours. GL!
    Married DH 2/2007 --TTC since 7/2008
    2 early miscarriages, 7 IUIs with 1 c/p
    unexplained IF, IVF #1=
    Jeshua and Becca (7/15/11)-The loves of our lives!!!!
    "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

• It's very rare for a non-PG woman to have an HCG level of 5 - it likely means you are very early/very barely pregnant - but likely to be pregnant for real.  Sometimes post-menopausal women will have HCGs of 2-3, normal for a non-PG pre-menopausal woman is 0.5.

Good luck with the waiting game...and sending baby dust your way!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    ♥ BFP #3 2/7/14 - My BFP chart - EDD 10/20/14♥
    ♥ BFP #2 9/18/11 Nicole Evelyn born 5/17/12 at 38w3d ♥

♥ BFP #1 11/20/10 hb 12/14/10 natural m/c 12/25/10 at 8w3d ♥
     • Fateful appt. 2/11: Saline sono - polyp; thyroid nodule...it's cancer •  Hysteroscopy to remove polyp 3/17/11 •
    Total thyroidectomy (papillary carcinoma) 4/4/11
    RAI 5/9/11• Laparoscopic fibroid removal 11/2012
    ♦ Cancer free since May 2011 ♦

• well i took a home pregnancy test saturday morning 1st thing and it was neg so I guess we're going to try one more time then we will be off to an invetro doctor.....   :(