July 2011 Moms
Options

Waking up multiple times a night to pee?

Seriously Baby?  I woke up three times last night.  Before this, I would maybe get up once or not at all.

I need some sleep!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Waking up multiple times a night to pee?

• Options
    I'm the same way. The sad part is my DD just started consistently sleeping through the night and now i'm up several times even though she's sleeping.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That doesn't sound fun.  I hope things get better soon!
    DD Born July 2011
    TTC#2 for 4 years: multiple rounds of IVF, M/Cs, lots of tears.  Cautiously optimistic about #2 EDD 12/29/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageamos07:
    I'm the same way. The sad part is my DD just started consistently sleeping through the night and now i'm up several times even though she's sleeping.  

This! Well DS was sleeping (finally) although lately he has been waking up a few times. He mostly puts himself back to sleep but then I'm still awake. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!!

• Options
    This happens to me too. Then I can't go back to sleep b/c DH is snoring! Sleep=FAIL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too!! It takes me what seems like forever to fall back asleep once I get up too :-(  Hopefully we get a break for at least the 2nd tri . . .
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Yup, 2 times last night, but also because my nose was running like a faucet and I am getting a cold. Not cool!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wake up anywhere from 1-3 times a night. It depends on how much I've drank right before bed too. The more I drink after 8pm the more I get up to pee. Although, I can't say for sure that's true all around.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Yep, I woke up three times from 6am to 10am to pee, before actually waking up at 1030am. Sometimes I feel like I'm still sleeping, while peeing.
  • Options

Between my LO and the big fibroid pressing on my bladder, I am just about about peeing every hour at night.  The good thing is that I fall right back to sleep, but I sometimes come back to bed to find two kitties sprawled out in my spot, at least they keep it warm for me!

• Options
    imageLeeLee930:

Between my LO and the big fibroid pressing on my bladder, I am just about about peeing every hour at night.  The good thing is that I fall right back to sleep, but I sometimes come back to bed to find two kitties sprawled out in my spot, at least they keep it warm for me!

oops, sorry ladies, thought I was on June 2011!  Good luck and congrats to you all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"