Minnesota Babies

The Flu

So last night, on day 2 of the gas drama, it came to a head and we called the on call dr. Turns out...I have the flu also known as gastroenteritis. She said the baby is fine and all I have to do is drink fluids like power aide. I guess I am thankful it is crappy outside...

Has anyone else gone through this? The Dr. did not seem overly concerned even though I had a miscarriage in July. 

Re: The Flu

• I had a nasty stomach virus when I was about 8 months pregnant. I couldn't keep anything down, including water. We called the dr. and she said as long as I kept trying to push water and eventually some solids, I would be fine. It took a few days, but I finally felt human again. By far, that is the sickest I have ever felt. I literally wanted to die on the bathroom floor. I remember feeling horrible because I just couldn't keep anything down and was so worried about the baby, but the dr. said the baby would take care of itself as long as I was taking care of myself.

Feel better!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It has taken all day but I am starting to feel a little better. This week is a short week for me with only having to go in for 2 days so hopefully I can muster up enough strength and do it. Thanks for the support. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Just take care of yourself... it's all you can do!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCSB5112002:
    It has taken all day but I am starting to feel a little better. This week is a short week for me with only having to go in for 2 days so hopefully I can muster up enough strength and do it. Thanks for the support. 

If you have the flu, I would avoid going in in general. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"