Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Birth Control: Loestrin Pill Users...repost from 6-9

Im on the generic for Loesrtin brith control, and just curious how AF is for you? Mine has been kinda irregular...like my period starts a few days before the brown placebo pills, then the next month is starts a few days after the placebos...and this month I still havent gotten my period and a new pack is supposed to start on Monday....does this sound right?? I've never had menstural problems and was on the pill when I got pregnant with LO (using a different brand), but this sporadic AF behavior is new to me. Is it just this particular pill...or could I be pregggggs??? Not yet!!!  Indifferent
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Birth Control: Loestrin Pill Users...repost from 6-9

• I'm on Loestrin and I'm out of whack too. I hope it's normal!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah I didn't have a period the first few months but now I have a period the week before the iron pills. If it doesn't straighten out in the next few months I will switch.
  • Loading the player...
  • i had similar issues with it too. i have always been regular but after having ds and going on the generic loestrin they weren't always on the same day then one month it didn't come at all and i thought i was pg but all my tests were negative. so i decided to go off of it bc it was causing me to be so irregular. hope this helps. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"