Trying to Get Pregnant

An executive decision has been made.

So many of you know MH and I had a "cut off cycle" for TTC and this was it. It's looking like AF is arriving any day now and the plan was if I wasn't KU by this time, we would be TTA until September for work related reasons.

But MH and I talked about it tonight and we think we would rather keep trying. Work stuff can be figured out if it comes down to worst case scenario.

I'm excited to keep trying and not have to say goodbye to you b.tches just yet Wink

image imageimage

                image

image

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

2/27/14 - Diagnostic Cycle with RE

3/3/14 - HSG: small blockage cleared

SA - Slightly abnormal shape

Plan: One more natural cycle, then move on to gonadotropin/IUI


«1

Re: An executive decision has been made.

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards