Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

simplyatomic ??

I havent been on TB in a while, what happened with you and teething tabs? Anyone fill me in...and any other important dirt I need to know  Whisper

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: simplyatomic ??

• Options
  • Options

I want to say first and foremost they don't know if what is going on with Liam is teething tablet related but I am not taking any chances.

Liam was teething and we were using them as directed. Shortly there after he developed a tic. Kinda like this:

(not to make light of what is going on with him but this is the best representation of what he does with his head)

His head will go to the right a few times,completely involuntary and he acts like it never happened. Recently, he started one where he dips his head twice to the front in a rapid succession. Again he isnt bothered by them and just moves on past when they happen. We went to the Neuro at the Childrens Hospital last week and today was his EEG. Unfortunately, we wont have any answers for 7-10 days. They have tossed around a few different things it might be but we have no real concrete answer yet. We have a few things on our side. He is hitting milestones normally and has not lost any abilities.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:

Why didnt I think to post the link?! LOL I got all wordy instead.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options

Dang it, sa. You couldn't have picked a less funny gif?

For reals though, I'm glad he hasn't lost any abilities. I googled it.

• Options

oops double post.

P.S The only thing funny about all this is the gif. Stick out tongue

edited to add: and his hair after the eeg. It was totally punk rock.

The Chaos of Six!
  • Options
    Oh SA, Im so sorry!! That must be scary to see him doing things that he doesnt even realize. I hope all comes back well, please keep us posted! Glad he's hitting milestones. My DD does a weird hand/foot twirling all the time, almost subconciously, my mom is concerned but my pedi said it's just a phase?? I dont know...anyway, I wish you and little man all the best! Thanks for filling me in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"