DD has a low fever <101, sore throat and has just been exhausted and miserable since friday. It's moving into her nose but she doesn't seem worse just not better (so I'm thinking not strep?). She's rarely been sick (she's only ever had mild colds) and when she is I see improvement quickly. I'm thinking it's just a virus or cold that we need to let run its course? Is that what it sounds like to you? Is it time to take her to pedi since it's been 3 full days and we aren't seeing improvement or are they just going to tell me to wait it out?
She also got the flu-mist on Wednesday so I'm wondering if she got the flu from that?