Babies: 0 - 3 Months

sleeping in boppy

is about the only place A is comfortable.  I managed to be safety police with O...no bumpers, no blankets, a freak about car seat rules, only sleeping on the back, motion monitor.  You name it, I did it with O.  Now, hear I am putting my baby to sleep on her side in a boppy, with a blanket rolled up to support her from rolling.  Nice, real nice. 

Re: sleeping in boppy

• LOL!  I was the exact same way with DS 1, and DS 2 as slept on bobby many times too!

2nd time mom fail!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL!  I was the exact same way with DS 1, and DS 2 as slept on boppy many times too!

2nd time mom fail!

• Loading the player...
  • and that was <here>, not hear.  LOL
  • Thats how I do with E... it helps with her acid reflux and spitting up. 
  • imagemamafoxX2:
    Thats how I do with E... it helps with her acid reflux and spitting up. 

she has severe silent reflux...why we are doing it as well.  Heck, I think I'll try anything to get her out of my arms for a few minutes.

• My LO naps in her boppy during the day, but I'm sitting right next to her on the couch the whole time, so I think it's fine :oP
  • Amazing what an intense kid will do to you, isn't it?  You were probably able to be the safety police with O because she was so much more tolerant!  DD1 cured me of my of my safety obsessions very early when it became clear we'd never get any sleep if we didn't make some adjustments.  ;)

This one, on the other hand, will sleep anywhere and hardly ever makes a peep.  I don't know what to do! 

• psh I naps in her boppy daily as long as one of us is sitting next to her.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • I thought I was the only one. Between the spitting up and trying to recover from this c-section, its easier for him to sleep in the boppy next to me then having to reach down and pull him out of his bassinet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • C sleeps in his boppy... I was a major safety freak with DD too. I'm more calm the 2nd time around and I need my sleep just to keep up w/ 2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"