Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Would You Pose Nude while being pregnant?

All the way naked like her? ?Sorry not a clicky I dont know how to do it on a Mac. Does anyone know how to? The Model is a Victoria Secret Model. She is so skinny for 6.5 months along! Its also airbrushed. But why are her nipples soo huge!! Mine werent like that at all.

Re: Would You Pose Nude while being pregnant?

• In that context, with that body, yes.
  • Had I ever looked like that when I was pregnant, I might seriously have considered it.

• I think for personal (DH and my) eyes only, I think it is beautiful, but not to be shared on the interwebz, you know? And yeah, big nipples...?
    BFP#1 10/8/08 DD born 6/24/09
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 4/4/12 EDD: 12/13/12 m/c at 8w2d
    BFP#3 8/18/12 EDD: 5/1/13 Beta @13DPO: 61, [email protected]: 216
    Baby BOY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have waaaay too many hangups to pose nude.
  • Yes. I think pregnancy nudes are beautiful. There was one on the cover of Time a month or so ago and it was gorgeous. Time took a lot of crap for it. As for the nipples, that's exactly how mine looked! haha

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Heck yeah I would. I was overly confident in my pregnant body, I felt the best I ever have about the way I looked. I would pretty much mentally strut everywhere. Hey, some people just have big puffy nipples, As long as they get the job done.
  • I too was super confident about my the entire time I was pregnant.  I posed nude for my husband right around my due date and I looked freaking awesome!  Those pics will not be shared, but I love having them. 
  • LOL- when I was pregnant my belly was huge and taut- not flabby and it made my waist tiny and skinny.  Pregnant would be the ONLY way I'd pose nude!
    If you really want to be happy, no one can stop you.

• I'll add, for some reason for me to qualify it "full nude" I would have to see vagina. But in that aspect it might be more risqu? and dirty then artistic.
  • I wouldn't. I looked very big when I was pg so no I wouldn't lol!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I would except it will be just for my husbands eyes and it woukd be just as tastefully done as hers
  • Ummmm ya.... if I looked like that, I'd walk around naked all day long.  I think it's a totally tasteful picture.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards