High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

How much did your baby weigh at 28 weeks?

I have my second growth ultrasound to monitor for possible IUGR on Thursday and am anxious to see how much my peanut weighs now. If you had a growth ultrasound around that time, would you mind sharing what your LO weighed and what percentile that was? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How much did your baby weigh at 28 weeks?

• Options
    At 27 weeks and 2 days LO weighed 2 lbs 6 oz and was in the 58th percentile...I go tomorrow for another one
  • Options
    At 27 weeks 4 days, my Baby A was 2 pounds 5 oz and my Baby B was 2.5 pounds.  Good luck!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At 27 weeks DS was 2.02 lb. He's growing smaller than he should and the dr. thinks he measured him wrong b/c at 29 he was only 2.2 lb
    Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    At 28 weeks and change (28+4) LO was 2lbs10oz, exactly 50th percentile.
  • Options
    At 27w3d, LO was 2lbs14oz (I think).  It was 2 lbs double digit ozs.  That put him at 65% percentile.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

My DD had severe IUGR and only weighed 1lb 15 oz at 27 weeks 5 days, the day she was born :)

• Options
    At 29 weeks my LO was 3 lbs 9 oz and now a week later he is 4 lbs 9 oz.  He is going to be a big boy.  Will get answers about GD tomorrow.
  • Options
    At 27w6d, DS was estimated to be 3lbs4oz. I have my next growth u/s on Monday (31w6d).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    at 27w4 days my ds measured 2lbs9 oz 55% percentile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can't remember.  I know that one trick is to watch the screen while they do the measurements.  Outside the box that shows the ultrasound will be some words and they will say "28 weeks, 3 days - gestational age... whatever. 

Then they'll combine the four measurements together and tell you what percentile the baby is in and how much the estimated weight is. But don't let the numbers get you worked up until the end.  Because it is a combo of the measurements.

This week my son's abdomen measured a week behind but his head and leg were a week ahead.  Overall though he still measured in the 50th percentile.  

• Options
    At 29ish weeks she was 2lb 11 ounces, and was at 30th percentile. Her head was measuring ahead and her abdomen behind.
  • Options
    26 weeks 3 days she was 2.5 lbs, my next ultrasound isn't till 32 weeks.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    Just had my baby December 3rd, 2010 at 28 weeks, 6 days. He had IUGR and was 1 lb 11 oz. and was 13 1/4 inches long. He was on a respirator for 3 days and now has the nasal cannula. He had 3 blood transfusions and needed the phototherapy light for jaundice. He is doing well now. They have come down on his oxygen and they keep increasing the amount of my breast milk he gets at each feeding. He no longer has any IV's. Yesterday he had his 1st bath, he was wearing a shirt for the first time and I was able to hold him for the time. He now weighs 1lb 14 oz so he is going in the right direction Big Smile Good luck and prayers to you and your baby. I hope all goes well for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"