3rd Trimester

Do babies stay dropped?

Or do they drop and move back up, drop and move back up?

I ask b/c Optimus is signficantly lower right now that s/he was when I got ready for work this AM. But I feel like that's silly - like all of a sudden a trap door opened and "BOOM!" - s/he dropped while I was sitting here, compiling a database.

Even the upper crust can make a typeos.

Re: Do babies stay dropped?

• I know the feeling. LO dropped quite a bit then days later he felt higher up, now he feels lower again. Maybe it's their positioning? I don't think they really "move back up" but maybe stretch out further to feel higher? Who knows.

• I've heard/read that they can move back up so I suppose it is possible...or maybe s/he just really like database work Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• my first dropped, then went back up and turned transverse for a few days then finally return to his "proper" place about a week before i had him...the transverse days were horribly uncomfortable, but #2 is just low ALL the time, which i thought would be more painful but actually its much more comfortable (well as much as you can be at 8 mths pg)
  • image TwinkandBubba:
    I've heard/read that they can move back up so I suppose it is possible...or maybe s/he just really like database work Smile

Who doesn't?? I mean, c'mon...this sh*t is SUPER fun and stimulating.

::blerg::

Even the upper crust can make a typeos.
  • I think that once they are dropped and are actually in the birth canal they stay there - but that they will move up and down a lot.  I've noticed that a lot with LO this time around.  He just can't make up his mind about where he wants to hang out.  He's usually pretty high in the morning and then really low in the afternoon.  It's strange.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I don't know if my DD was the exception to the norm but she had dropped and then the morning I went in for my induction she was really high again but still head down. They had me lay on my side during contractions and then switch to the other every 30 min and that with contractions made her come back down.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers