Babies: 9 - 12 Months

When do you....

Plan on decorating for Christmas?

I go all out with christmas decor, it would most likly take me 2 day's [of course while McCrae was napping] to do everything! FI' doesn't like it to be done untill after Thanksgiving, But I'm not to sure I can wait that long this year! Sooo...I was thinking I would maybe do as much as I can while FI' is working  sometime this week and him see it when he gets home!  He'll complain it's to early but that's pretty much all he can do =)

Re: When do you....

• We(meaning me) decorate the weekend of Thanksgiving. DH is in charge of the outside lights.
  • I usually do it the weekend after Thanksgiving.

My neighbors across the street put up their Christmas tree the day after Halloween! Indifferent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I got really annoyed shopping this weekend because all I heard was Christmas music and I just think that Thanksgiving just gets overlooked these days and it's one of my favorite holidays.  I don't like anything to do with Christmas until after Thanksgiving!!  But, that's just my opinion

• We always did it Thanksgiving weekend when I was growing up, but since we got married, we've had to go to someone else's place for the weekend, so we try to decorate the weekend before Thanksgiving (not the outside, though), so that we're all "Christma-fied" when we get back home from our road trip.
  • The day after Thanksgiving! That's the soonest DH will let me, so it's decorated when he gets home from work on black Friday.

We just moved into our house, so I'm excited to decorate and have our first Christmas here. We bought the house a year ago this month but didn't move in until January. Yeah, the outside of the house was still decorated even though nobody lived hereEmbarrassed I though DH was going to kill me for putting up outside lights while pregnant, but finally I got to explain that I enlisted my mom and dad to help me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I always do it Thanksgiving evening.
  • imageMrs.Keith2B:

I usually do it the weekend after Thanksgiving.

My neighbors across the street put up their Christmas tree the day after Halloween! Indifferent

That's alittle to early to even think about christmas trees!

• We usually put the inside stuff up the day after thanksgiving and the outside stuff gets put up on the weekend after. We are going all out this year. Last year I was very pregnant and we only put the tree up and decorated it because I didn't want to have to take it all down. This year yes I am pregnant again but I will only be a couple months along not almost 9 months like last year.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagePoseyMamma:
    We usually put the inside stuff up the day after thanksgiving and the outside stuff gets put up on the weekend after. We are going all out this year. Last year I was very pregnant and we only put the tree up and decorated it because I didn't want to have to take it all down. This year yes I am pregnant again but I will only be a couple months along not almost 9 months like last year.

I think the reason I'm so ready to get it up, is because last year I put everything up the first week in December and had to rush to take it down starting the day after Christmas! I had to be at the hospital on the 27th to be induced...Sooo I'm just ready to see it all again and enjoy it instead of rushing around trying to have the house spotless, LO's clothes washed before he arrived =)

• We need to get a bigger tree this year.  When it was only the two of us, I settled for a small, table size tree.. but now that we have children.. I want to get a full-size one. 

The decorations will probably go up the weekend after Christmas.

(c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"