Wyoming Babies

Hello Wyoming!

Hi everyone-just wanted to get some conversations started :)  What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving this year?  If you are the cook, what is your favorite dish you are making?  Anyone already started their Christmas shopping (I am dreading it personally!) 
"When you pursue your fondest dream, and give this goal your best; The passion that has filled your heart becomes a lifelong test, though others may find fault with this, don't let your passion wane, when you staty true to your beliefs, you have the most to gain." -Encore Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello Wyoming!

• We're driving 13 hours to visit my in-laws for Thanksgiving so I won't have to do any cooking!  But if I were, my favorite thing to make are desserts, maybe apple pie. 

I've only started Christmas shopping for DS.  When I find good deals on things for him, I buy it and then hide it.  I have no idea what to get anyone else so I haven't done any other gift shopping.  I dread Christmas shopping too, not becasue I don't want to buy a gift for someone but just because I have no idea what to get and I don't want waste money on something that they don't want.

Kodiak Jackson ~ 3.01.09
    Aspen Marley ~ 12.22.11
    My Blog of Randomness - Pocketful of Roses
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"