Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

car seat recommendations

Anyone have a recommendation on a good convertible car seat?? My lil girl is 13 months old and only 19 lbs.

Thanks!!

Melissa 

Re: car seat recommendations

• Options
    I have a Britax Boulevard and my mom has a Marathon. I like them both, but wish that I would have gotten the Marathon for my car as well because I think that it is easier to get S in and out of.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We love our Britax Roundabout 55. LOVE IT!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really like mine the Safety First Air Protect but it doesnt fit well in our small car (ford focus) my seat has to be pushed up far for it to fit. But we were in a side impact crash on ds's side and hit pretty bad and ds was perfectly fine so for that I heart my carseat! 
  • Options
    We have the Evenflo Triumph DLX and LOVE it. I researched a ton of car seats and after hours online I decided on that one. It's affordable (about $150, but I got mine for $120 with the BRU coupon) and impact tested, etc, etc. My daughter is small too. She is also about 13 months and weighs about 18 lbs. So I highly recommend that one!
  • Options
    Evenflo triumph. Great ratings, easy to use, nit nearly as overpriced as britax
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"