December 2010 Moms

probable delivery tomorrow via c-section

My MFM Dr didn't like my ultrasound scan yesterday and said that it looks like the placenta is starting to fail. The blood flow would stop and start between beats. It's not supposed to stop. The baby was also measuring 3 weeks behind and has stopped growing. So he decided to send me to a another hospital where they have a NICU tomorrow for a stress test. If the baby isn't doing well they will go ahead and do a c-section.

Hubby and I are both scared, I'm not due for another 8 weeks! Yesterday day was spent packing my bag and finalizing the details along with a long sleepless night of worrying!

please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

BFP 4/22/10 - hoping for a baby girl Pregnancy Ticker

Re: probable delivery tomorrow via c-section

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards