2nd Trimester

Sister wives

Watching it and still just don't understand how they do it! I guess im just a jealous or selfish person?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sister wives

• Haha. I think the same thing while watching it. It would be nice to have all that help, but there is NO way that I would feel okay about DH having sex with someone else.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker C:fakepathcute.jpg
  • imageHeab910:
    Haha. I think the same thing while watching it. It would be nice to have all that help, but there is NO way that I would feel okay about DH having sex with someone else.

Just DH looking at another woman "in love" would break my heart into a thousand pieces every time. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageTcarrol12:

imageHeab910:
    Haha. I think the same thing while watching it. It would be nice to have all that help, but there is NO way that I would feel okay about DH having sex with someone else.

Just DH looking at another woman "in love" would break my heart into a thousand pieces every time. 

This. I think that would be harder to handle then even the sex part of it. I could not do it. Even if the help and the live in babysitter is nice.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic For Bryce Addison and all of heaven's smallest angels Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So, are we all just selfish *itches or are they (polygamist wives) exceedingly more giving than we are?

Personally, I'm okay with being a selfish B.

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • We are selfish B that are confident enough kick our husbands in the nuts if they brought home a sister wife...of course after hiding a body. Big Smile
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic For Bryce Addison and all of heaven's smallest angels Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is such a crazy show...that I can't turn away from! lol

I find myself feeling sorry for the ladies (except the new one, which I don't care for), even knowing that they chose this...I'm not sure where my logic is on that one! I find him to be a master manipulator...and creap!

• I'm a little fascinated with this show.  DH even watches it with me and jokes about taking a second wife.  (while I give him glares)  While I personally could never share my spouse, I find the relationships between the 4 women interesting.  They seem like true friends and are very supportive of each other.  I know they struggle with jealousy issues, but I just don't know how you could clamp it down everyday.  I guess it's the difference of having grown up in a polygamist environment. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"