Nurseries and Baby Gear

Anyone getting the Sweet Lambie Pottery Barn Bedding?

Wondering if anyone was getting the Sweet Lambie PB nersery bedding?? We are not finding out sex and I think it's a cute neutral bedding.. wondering if anyone has ideas with wall decor or paint color... How could I ake it more girl or boy once baby is here?

Re: Anyone getting the Sweet Lambie Pottery Barn Bedding?

• I don't have that set, but have you checked baby room bio? They should have some neutral decor ideas or at least beige/tan rooms.

www.babyroombio.weebly.com

• I am not buying that bedding, but thought about it for a boy (we are having a girl). I love it! I always pictured it with a really soft buttery yellow on the walls. I think grey tones and yellows are adorable together.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have this bedding and we have light cream colored walls. My LO isn't here but we've used blue as our accent colors to make it more boy. It's a beautiful bedding set and looks amazing with our dark wood furniture.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thats we are going with and we have not found out the sex. So far i have the bumper pads, sheet and crib skirt. I went online and found a stencil with lambs jumping over a fence and we put that around the room. It looks really nice. The bedding is so nice i cant wait to get the quilt. I think you can make it whatever you want. We are going to buy letters to put over the bed once we know what we are having you could always do pink or blue letters or add some pink and blue things once you have your little one. Let me know if you need help i would be happy to send you pictures of our room.
  • This was our first choice! We didn't want to buy things that are gender specific so that hopefully we can use stuff for future babies we have... SO I was totally into this bedding - until I saw the ABC's bedding! I would be kicking myself in the but if I didn't get the ABC's bedding since it was on clearance for $49.00 for the set, and $39.00 for the quilt! I couldn't imagine paying over $250.00 for the lamb when I liked them both just as much!

Either way, it's Pottery Barn - you can't go wrong the quality is there!

• I saw the ABC and it is Super cute!! I loved that set too.  I would love to see pics of anyone's nursery for Sweetie Lambie or any bedding ideas :) Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"