Cloth Diapering

A little help figuring out how many to buy

Is there a website or something that suggests how many CDs to buy when you are a new mom? I don't really see the point in buying all of them up front but I don't want to not have enough either when the time comes.

Thanks ladies. Also, What is a good site to find cheap bumgenius diapers?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A little help figuring out how many to buy

• snappydiapers.com - use code special20 to get 20% off until the end of the year. 

I love my bg's!  I have 30 and wash every other day and that is plenty.  our LO is long and skinny and we have been using them since 6 days old and have been very satisfied with them!

• Just wondering why you need to buy CDs. Are you wanting them for music to put your LO to sleep? I would say just play any music you want to play that LO likes. If you don't have any, listen for free on Pandora or online radio or one of the other free music sites.

• Loading the player...
  • haha! I just realized that you meant cloth diapers. Stick out tongue
  • imagerocket2japan:

Just wondering why you need to buy CDs. Are you wanting them for music to put your LO to sleep? I would say just play any music you want to play that LO likes. If you don't have any, listen for free on Pandora or online radio or one of the other free music sites.

I hope this was a joke Hmm

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"