1st Trimester
Options

Anybody else?

Wow...I am so sleepy and have been tossing and turning all night. Been up for 24 hours! Was worn out and ready for bed by 8:30 and was unable to sleep =( Anybody else dealing with this? What do you do to get some sleep?

Re: Anybody else?

• Options
    I am 7 weeks and have been this way since about 5 weeks and it hasnt gotten any better.  I have constent headaches extreme fatigue and feeling sick.   I am so exhausted but them toss and turn all night.  I have tried the recommended tylenol pm and Sominex (which ia basically just benadryl) and no luck.  I can barely make it through the day and feel like my job is going to suffer.... Help!
  • Options

I had/have this problem and 2 things have helped me. !. Unisom with a b6 before bed. It is supposed to hope with m/s as well.  2.  I sleep on the couch.  I think my bed is too firm right now and it makes me wake up a lot more often to pee/move.  The couch is not as firm so my body can sort of sink in.  I have also heard of women sleeping on an air mattress for the same reason.  I miss my DH but the sleeping and only waking up once per night instead of the 6 or 7 times I was waking up is totally worth it for me at this point. 

Hope this helps. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"