2nd Trimester

Is this week not over yet?

This has been, by far, one of the worst weeks in a long time and then I wake up to these stupid posts about how "skinny" people are and how fast your metabolism is. Really? Get the fvck over yourself. You're supposed to gain weight. You're carrying a baby.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is this week not over yet?

• you get your internet service today dont you?  the weight posts bother me for one im apparently one of the skinny people but im proud of my 16 pound weight gain and i also dont brag about being small, we are supposed to gain weight like you said. We are all made differently and all are beautiful pregnant women big or small....sorry if that was all Kum ba yah.....

Cant we all just get along? 

• Loading the player...
  • Agreed. Not a good week for me either.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"--Eleanor Roosevelt Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Yessss they're coming this afternoon. For now, I'm bumming off someone's wireless here in the neighborhood that I didn't even know about until yesterday.

The weight posts don't really bother me. I wasn't huge before and I'm not huge now but the last thing I want to hear is, "ohh, I'm so skinny, I'm even losing weight." That's fine but if you're doing it intentionally (and you clearly don't need to), did you ever stop and think about your baby? Yeah, didn't think so.

I'm just being a Grumpy McGrumperson this week. Rawr.

• Must be something off with the earth's rotation cause my week has sucked also. 

And I too am proud of my 16 pound weight gain! Means I have healthy happy well fed baby! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagemisskel22:

Yessss they're coming this afternoon. For now, I'm bumming off someone's wireless here in the neighborhood that I didn't even know about until yesterday.

The weight posts don't really bother me. I wasn't huge before and I'm not huge now but the last thing I want to hear is, "ohh, I'm so skinny, I'm even losing weight." That's fine but if you're doing it intentionally (and you clearly don't need to), did you ever stop and think about your baby? Yeah, didn't think so.

yes this one REALLY bothered me i just had my coffee i suppose thats why im puppies and rainbows... give me an hour ill be back to my normal self Cool

• imagemisskel22:

Yessss they're coming this afternoon. For now, I'm bumming off someone's wireless here in the neighborhood that I didn't even know about until yesterday.

I've been the same way all week!

Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • If it makes you feel any better, I think the only people I've seen bragging about their non weight gain are JUST out of the first trimester, and haven't been gaining a pound a week long enough to really see it add up. 

I say we gang up and b!tch slap them with our thunder thighs! Or we could start a fire with all the friction toast marshmallows.. just sayin.. 

• man it must be something about this week! I hate this week so much! it so annoys me when chicks talk about i've only gained an ounce or so! i commented on the at the other day! I'm glad there are some people in here that think chunky is healthy! LOL ive gained 16 so far and plan on gaining prolly another 16-18!!! this is my last pregnancy so im gonna enjoy the excuse while I still can! Ben and Jerrys here I come! Plus today I nearly fell asleep right here at my desk! I wanna go home

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"