Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

XP: Baby gift ideas that start with the letter K?

DH has to buy a gift for a co-workers baby shower. They all got assigned a letter & he got "K" so he's got to pick an item that starts with K. I don't know much about the girl, but so far all I can think of for gifts are knit something or other, a baby K'tan, or see Kai run shoes : ) Any other creative ideas out there. Not looking to spend a ton, but I would like (him to give her) a nice gift, one that is helpful to a new momma.Thanks for your ideas ladies! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
IMG_0173.11
Trying for #2 since July 2010
BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!

Re: XP: Baby gift ideas that start with the letter K?

• Options

How about a Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe

Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Options

I just went on BRU.com and sorted by brand, went to K and here is what I got.

Anything by Koala Kids... that is the BRU clothing brand and they make the swaddles and blankets too I think.

Anything by Kimberly Clark which includes Huggies

There are a bunch more... go to BRU and sort the way I did and you will be able to get lots of ideas.  Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Something Disney with Kanga and Roo?

I like the idea of a knit blanket or sweater also. 

• Options
    Something knit or a kangaroo? The see Kai run shoes sound good but I dont know if those are expensive. I feel bad for whoever got X, Y, or Z!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd go with a Kiddopotamus swaddle me or carseat cover, or baby K'tan. I got a ton of knit items for L as gifts, and barely used them. For one, whatever yarns people used didn't wash well, and I'm not into baby items that require hand-washing and line-drying. For two, the knit items don'ts eem as warm as wovern items. And three, once L started learning about the world, she quickly learned about sticking her thumbs and fingers and toes through all the holes and now the yarns are all pulled and unattractive. It also made me worry that she would get her fingers wrapped up too tight and cut off her circulation. JMO on the knits - I'm sure there are moms that love the stuff.

• Options
    a keepsake box, fp laugh & learn kitchen, the book "counting kisses"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for all of your excellent ideas! I'll share them all with DH. 
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"