January 2011 Moms
Options

fun pics of next stage of nursery... plus DIY mobile!

Hey ladies,

thought i would share my mom's and my project this weekend. She came to visit and we workred on the nesting/ organ. of the nursery.

we made this great diy mobile, and yes we hung it by the changer bc of sids and just asthetic... art degree me wont let a room be unbalanced...

we made it out of cardboard shapes, fishing line, box top, scrapbook paper, and a clear container filled with plastic diamond shapes and mirrors,

then we worked on the dresser drawers... got these great spring loaded drawer seperators...

top drawer with hats, socks, pajamas and mittens

second drawer filled with tops and bottoms... my mom and sister passed down a bunch of clothes... so grateful!

for blankets and my cloth diaper inserts,

great canvas bag for my cloth diaper rumparooz,

hung our wall art

and this is our "Fides Tu"
I gave it to dh as a graduation present for undergrad, way back before he was a dr and marriage and all that fun stuff... "Fides Tu" means "you bring me honor" in latin... we thought it fitting for LO too!
It's kinda become a family moto! =D

thought i would share, let me know what you think

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: fun pics of next stage of nursery... plus DIY mobile!

• Options
    Gosh! You look all set! I see your dresser and think WOW .. I need to go shopping.
    02/14/09 D&E of our little girl, due to developmental problems at 23 weeks :( 01/04/10 Missed MC at 8 weeks :( 01/01/11 The birth of our beautiful little girl, Blake :)
    My blog!
  • Options

imagenkubon:
    Gosh! You look all set! I see your dresser and think WOW .. I need to go shopping.

no please dont compare... my sister just had a baby girl and is passing on everything.. i got lucky with the clothes... but kinda wanted to shop some more! =D 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! Great job! Love the colors and organization. I hope to have our nursery at this stage in about another week or so ... which means DH and I have a lot of work to do this weekend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

LO's room looks great!

I'm so jealous....we haven't even painted yet, we need to do the floors and all the furniture is still in boxes. Looking at your LO's room makes me feel so behind!

Where did you get those great spring loaded drawer dividers??

Kate & Eric Married 10.10.09

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageekmebm:

LO's room looks great!

I'm so jealous....we haven't even painted yet, we need to do the floors and all the furniture is still in boxes. Looking at your LO's room makes me feel so behind!

Where did you get those great spring loaded drawer dividers??

we are antsy nancys bc we are alone and expecting her a bit early... dec ish,

the drawer dividers were from target... they were pretty expensive for my taste.. $20 for a set of 2 but they are great and I will prob steal one for my skivys drawer,

best of luck...

• Options
    Cute.  Looks like you are really organized.  I like the mobile a lot.  I have a mobile that will go over the changing area too.  The wall art is very nice.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"