May 2011 Moms

gender predictor OWT's?

What are the gender predictor OWT's you've heard.  I want to add them to my blog and kind of test them throughout for fun.  I don't think I believe them, but its something to discuss over the pregnancy.

Re: gender predictor OWT's?

• I actually used one of the gender predictor tests over the weekend. This was just for fun and used before the 10 weeks recommended, my husband bought it and just wanted to see what it would say lol...On their website some people used it an early as 6 /7 weeks so I said why not, of course the test has a 50/50 chance it right even though it claims it has a 90% accuracy rate. My test came out boy, we will see. 
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I took the gender predictor test and the chinese birth chart and both said boy...I can not wait to find out if they were right!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard if you have a bad case of MS you will have a girl. She's making you sick because she's stealing all your beauty. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A family member just gave me a book that they had.

Boy or Girl? 50 Fun Ways to Find Out by Shelly Lavigne

It's a really small book, but I think it will be fun to test some of these theories out. Only we should find out around Christmas, and some of them say you have to be kind of far along for them to work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"