Trouble TTC

Clomid and looooong cycles

This is my fourth round of clomid.  Has anyone else had trouble with their cycles getting longer and longer with each round of clomid?  I'm on day 31 and still haven't ovulated yet.  My doctor says we can do two more rounds, but part of me just wants to stop putting this chemical in my body and see if eventually I will ovulate on my own. 

Re: Clomid and looooong cycles

• I am with you on the long cycles (I think).  Before having DD, I used Clomid and did not ovulate until Day 21.  Now we are trying to conceive again, I have gone through 2 cycles and no ovulation.  I was going to call the dr tomorrow to see if I should be worried.  I am currently on 150mg (3 tablets).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My third round of clomid my cycle was 39 days compared to before I had regular 32 day cycles so yes it made mine much longer with each one. My first was 34 second 36 and third 39, GL
  • I'm also on my 4th round of clomid. The first one, 50mg, I did not ovulate, so I was given Provera to induce my period. The second time, 100 mg, I started 30 minutes of brisk walking 5 days a week, and O'd on day 14. Nothing. Third cycle, 100mg, I was depressed, stopped exercising and didn't O until CD 27. This cycle, 100mg, I decided to start exercising again, as well as eating very healthy, and I O'd on day 14. I also have PCOS and hypothyroidism, and am not overweight but I do struggle with keeping the pounds off. Good Luck, I hope you get your BFP very soon :)