Nurseries and Baby Gear

Choosing Winnie the Pooh theme, am I the only one?

I love lurking here and on all the baby boards but I don't see a lot of Pooh & friends nurseries.  Am I being old fashioned in choosing it as our nursery theme?  We are adopting so we need to keep it gender neutral for now and I thought Pooh would be easy to add either pink or blue to the mix depending on what we have.  I got the bedding from Target and I think we picked a paint color a nice light green.  My sister gave me her crib and changing table, it's dark, cross between dark cherry and espresso.

1. Does anyone else have a Pooh theme?

2. Any suggestions or ideas that we can add?  DH wants a tree decal so I will start checking estsy.  I would like pictures or something on the wall. Haven't figured out curtains or anything yet.  Don't want a border.  TIA :)

(here is the bedding, Disney Pooh & Friends from Target, sorry couldn't post a picture so here is a link:)

http://www.target.com/s?keywords=pooh&searchNodeID=1038590&ref=sr_bx_1_4

SAIFW :)

I am in infertile who never even got the chance to TTC. 12/1999-Ruptured ectopic pregnancy, right tube removed via Laparotomy, left tube was damaged. 2/2002-Laparotomy #2 for left ruptured ovarian cyst. Left ovarian cystectomy & Left tuboplasty. 11/2009-Natural IVF. 11/29 retrieval. Beta 12/14=BFN
1/2010-Remaining tube is a hydrosalpinx & now facing AMA
Moving on to Domestic Adoption!
5/24/10 - Hired an adoption consultant
9/13/10 - Home study approved!
9/18/10 - Mailed all 5 agency applications & profile books
1/13/11 - Got THE call that we were chosen by a birth mother
1/17/11 - Officially accepted the match. Cautiously optimisic :)
3/2011 - Our beautiful baby was born and is home with us!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My sweet furbabies :) They are love...love love love

Re: Choosing Winnie the Pooh theme, am I the only one?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards