1st Trimester

uuuggg hate when people do this!!!

I hate when people that are sick with a virus or flu come into your office all coughing and sneazing, on top of that stretch they hand for a handshake!!! AFTER YOU TELL THEM YOUR PREGNANT!! Their kids are sick running all over the office and touching everything, sooo wrong!!

Do people have any morals or they dont get that when your pregnant you cant fight it off as fast as you would when your not pregnant and cant take any flu medicine!   Next time I will wear a mast and rubber gloves, I will look crazy but at least well be safe!! uggggg

Re: uuuggg hate when people do this!!!

• I totally know how you feel. I have not experienced it yet but I did say last weekend to DH I don't want to be around to many sick people, I just want to stay healthy for the most part for 9 months without a cold and cough or flu for that matter.
  • image Dawn1481:
    I totally know how you feel. I have not experienced it yet but I did say last weekend to DH I don't want to be around to many sick people, I just want to stay healthy for the most part for 9 months without a cold and cough or flu for that matter.

Its just soo frustrating, lots of wipes and hand sanitizer for us Huh?Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards