Cleveland Babies

Family Photos?

I'm going to take some family pictures for a friend of mine next weekend. This is my first time doing something like this, and I'm struggling to think of a good location. 

We're thinking of a nice park. They have 2 kids, so something where they can play and have nice park-like scenery in the background.

Any suggestions? I, unfortunately, have yet to explore the parks in Cleveland. So I'm clueless.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Family Photos?

• Are you looking for areas within Cleveland or do you have a suburb in mind near where they live?
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Middleburg Hts. has a nice playground behind their city hall area on Bagley Rd. There's also one in Strongsville, kinda behind the library.

The Cleveland Metroparks has lots of nature-type areas that would be nice. In Brecksville reservation are several trails from the Nature Center. There is also a nice network of trails near Rocky River Nature Center, more on the west side.

In Hudson, I love Hudson Springs Park. Not only is there a playground, but also a walking path that goes thru the woods, and a gorgeous little lake.

What area are you looking?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • University Circle downtown is awesome. The lagoon as its called looks SO pretty with the foliage right now. I have done pics there, as well as the botanical gardens. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The Hinckley Metroparks have nice settings or over by the covered Bridge in North Olmsted/Olmsted Falls -- I am not sure of the exact park name there, but it is right on Columbia Rd, just north of the Bagley Rd intersection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"