Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Lets talk about POAS

How often do you POAS?

I swear I must POAS once a month. I think I am just totally paranoid and since all we're using is condoms I get nervous.

Re: Lets talk about POAS

• I haven't POAS since April 09.  We were "careful" while I BF for 6 months and I'm on the pill now.  I still get nervous sometimes, but I'm not a POAS addict. Actually, I don't even have any at home!

• imagemadeleines_mommy:

I haven't POAS since April 09.  We were "careful" while I BF for 6 months and I'm on the pill now.  I still get nervous sometimes, but I'm not a POAS addict. Actually, I don't even have any at home!

I am a total addict if there were an AA for POAS I would need to attend.

• Loading the player...
  • Once every 2-3 months. Every once in awhile (like now!) I psych myself out!
    This is a test. This is only a test.
  • imageStarAnnice:
    Last time I POAS was July 09.  I went straight on BCP at my 6 weeks pp, and have been on it until, well, last Saturday. 

Do I see POAS in your near future?!

• imageStarAnnice:
    Last time I POAS was July 09.  I went straight on BCP at my 6 weeks pp, and have been on it until, well, last Saturday. 

*Squeee!!!*

This is a test. This is only a test.
  • imageStarAnnice:

Squeeee!!!! I'm so excited for y'all!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Last year with no intentions of ever using one again. I  am still bitter I never tried a digital. Maybe I can send some to SA an live through her lol

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • I've POAS once since giving birth to DS.  Part of me doesn't want to know if I'm KU so I avoid it unless I'm feeling pregnant.
  • Probably once a month..when I psych myself out when my period is a day or, like a few months ago a whole 15 days late. It's fun living on the edge Stick out tongue
  • Only once since Lia was born. Gearing up to do it again soon though.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • Once a month at least lol. I haven't gotten AF yet so I scare myself into thinking I need to poas.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Once about 2 months ago b/c DH had a dream I was pregnant again.  We are one and done so luckily it was negative.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I still haven't gotten my period so I POAS about once a month to make sure.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am not a POAS addict.  I hate spending money on the darn things.  I am super nervous though about getting pregnant, we too only use condoms.  It's funny, we don't want any more kids.  Cost is a huge factor but the fact that we have 3 already is a close 2nd.  But we don't have the money right now to cover a vasectomy and I cannot use birth control.  My SIL loves to joke at how funny it would be for us to get pregnant while using condoms.  Every month when it gets close to when AF is supposed to show, I get all antsy.  Without a doubt she shows her face between day 25 and 28.  So if she's not here by the 29th day I know I'll be shopping for a pee stick.  I've only peed on a stick once since the baby was born.  My husband and I uh...we got a little stupid and carefree one month right during ovulation.  I totally psyched myself out and thank goodness the test was negative.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • once a month.

DD is EBFed and I'm on the mini pill, but with no period, I need more proof I'm not pregnant.

• 2 times since the twins were born. 2 times before that in all the years that I was sexually active. One of those times was only because my doctor told me too and I was pregnant without knowing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"