D-Bag: "Are you sure?"

Me: *dirty look*

D-Bag: "Oh, you must be having twins!"

Me: Nope, I guess I am just THAT HUGE.

D-Bag: "Haha, well good luck with everything, a baby will change your life."

UGH!!! fyi, I am not any bigger than any of the women in my Birthing Class

Re: Some people have no tact!

• Options
    I know how you feel. I have gotten the "your huge you must be having twins" comment twice this week. I wanted to say seriously??? If I am having twins so are you.. Who comments on someone's size I think it is sooooo rude. My husband is awesome and either will say a smart ass comment back to them or just ignore them and tell me I am beautiful and they are stupid. I don't get it I haven't gained a lot of weight I'm right on track with my goal of 30 pounds for my whole pregnancy.I think every bump is beautiful, people should just keep there opinions to their self. Some people are just dumb.
  • Options
    I had a friend tell me not to pop because I have another 10 weeks.  Not quite the same, but close.  Sorry you have to put up with nonsense like that :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I got the "must be twins" comment from a customer.  I replied, "No, there's definitely just one.  Three ultrasounds have confirmed this."  She answered, "Those things are usually wrong.  You have at least two if you're that big with 10 weeks to go."

I just glared at her.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I usually get " Goodness looks like that baby is coming soon."  And i reply with " I hope not- that would make my babies premature."

Although I did have a cashier ask me when I was due, I told her "December 14th, but I am having twins so they will come early probably mid November."

She then said "well you don't look big enought to be having twins are you sure?"

I just laughed and walked away.

• Options
    I got the "wow! Look at you! Are you sure you aren't having twins" today. It was a lady who hasn't seen me since before my belly "popped" and I think time does go by faster. I always say "Yep, only (blank) weeks...coming soon!" Who knows. I'm a bigger girl to begin with, so I'm a little self consious of it. It's annoying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    im the other way around.  when clients notice im pregnant, they're usually like "oh, how are along are you? 4 months? 5 months?"  and im like "no...7 months."  theyre response is "ooohh...."  whatever!  im trying to not let those comments bother me anymore=)
  • Options

I was behind the counter helping a customer the other day, and she didn't say anything. I left the counter to help her with something and her eyes went *straight* to my belly. She asked, "When are you due?" and I said "Christmas Eve." Her eyes got big and she said, "Wow, you still have a long way to go." I take that to mean, "Wow, you're huge for being 28 weeks along."

People are super rude and annoying. Like, I love the male customer who just said, "Congratulations," but why do people feel like they can comment on my size?

We can't wear shirts with writing on them at work, but if we could, I would wear one every day that says,

I'm due December 24. It's a boy. His name is Landon, and no, you cannot touch my belly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

I got the opposite this weekend. "You are awfully small to be nearing 7 months you know."

Um? Thank you? F*** you? What do you say to that? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"