February 2011 Moms

Dear DH

If you continue to eat snacks I purchase for myself when you have a butt load of stuff I buy specifically for you that I do not like. I will have to kill you in your sleep. 

Love,

Your Hormonal Pregnant Wife 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dear DH

• lol I will kill my DH if he ate my sour gummy worms!  Thats all I care about he can have anything else!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
  • My husband is the guy who eats ALL but 2 spoonfuls of cereal, 3 M&Ms, etc just so he can say he didn't finish it/them.  ARGH!  He pulled that stunt with my leftover chicken fried rice when I was like 8 weeks pregnant and we had to have a little sit down.  Now, for the first time in our dating/married life, I get first dibs on anything in our house; at least until Feb!!   
  • Loading the player...
  • DH doesn't move things around when he goes looking for food, so I hide the things I don't want to share, top shelf, back of the fridge, behind the baking supplies. I've even made sure to buy things that I know he doesn't like to make sure I have something to eat on occasion.
  • I used to buy certain food just for ME when I was pg with my first, and I'd even write all over them TIFFANY'S CEREAL!! And he'd ignore it and eat it ALL in one morning and then try to hide the box from me so I couldn't see it/find it.

He still does that, but I don't label them anymore. I just hide them. He's a pig and says everything in the house is fair game. He's right... if he can find it. :)

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"