Indiana Babies
Options

Crazy 8 vs Gymboree

I had no idea this Crazy 8 place existed until today.  Funny story.  I was dressing Elli in an outfit she received last year and it looked really cute on her so I decided to check out the tag and saw it was from Crazy 8. Of course I had to go online and check it out. OH EM GEE. Cute stuff and in my opinion the stuff they have out is way cuter than Gymboree's new stuff.  So now I have $75 in gymbucks and $0 in crazy cash and I like the Crazy 8 stuff better than gymboree.  What to do?  What to do? 

Does Crazy 8 send out coupons like Gymboree?  I just can't stomach paying full price for baby clothes.

TIA

Re: Crazy 8 vs Gymboree

• Options

Crazy 8 and Gymboree are owned by the same parent company.

Crazy 8 does something similar to Gymboree's Gymbucks program - spend money to earn money. They also do 20% off coupons, but I can't remember where I've gotten them. 

When Paige was really little, Crazy 8 stuff wouldn't fit her - it was too wide in the waist (she's long and thin). But by the time she was in 12-18 months, it seemed to fit. She practically lived in their cheap knit shorts and tank tops in daycare this past summer. They were cheap (I bought them the prior year, end of season), so I didn't mind if they got ruined (versus Gymboree stuff that pissssses me off when it comes back stained/ripped). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ditto Brenda - they do similar sales to Gymboree.  Crazy cash (like Gymbucks), Friends and Family (like Circle of Friends), baby sale, etc.

20% coupons are harder to find though because they aren't in magazines and they don't send them out as frequently.  I have had some from play&music classes and an occasional mailer, but other than that, they're harder to come by.

Scarlett has a ton of the panda line and the fall line that has hedgehogs - I can't wait until she can wear them.  I just used my crazy cash today on these boots (for next year):

and a few other things...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't wait to go to Crazy 8 sometime!
  • Options
    I've looked online at it before, but at the time nothing was too exciting.  I'll have to go check it out sometime.
  • Options
    I stopped going to Crazy 8 because the stuff kept falling apart!!!  I would wash it a couple times, and then it looked awful or faded or came unsewn.  Has the stuff gotten better recently?  This was a year or two ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"