Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

cervix bumps?

I've googled this for an answer & got 3 different results, so I turned to ya'll to help me out

I just checked my cervix and mucus ... and on my cervix I felt tiny little bumps...should I be worried about this??...I don't remember them being there (I also haven't checked in over a month)

Married 04.23.07
Hayden born 11.18.07
BCP - March 08' -Feb. 09, Aug. 09' - Nov. 09'
TTC #2 since Dec 09'
10mgProvera :: 50mgClomid :: 75mg Gonal :: 112mg Gonal :: Ovidrel(trigger) :: Femara 2.5 mg
TTC Blog
23jpxmt<a href="http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/adburgett23/?action=view

Re: cervix bumps?

• Options
    Those are nathobian cysts.  Completely normal and almost everyone gets them at some time or another.  They usually come and go during various points in your cycle.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options

imageL&R70707:
    Those are nathobian cysts.  Completely normal and almost everyone gets them at some time or another.  They usually come and go during various points in your cycle.

okay thank you...makes me feel better

Married 04.23.07
    Hayden born 11.18.07
    BCP - March 08' -Feb. 09, Aug. 09' - Nov. 09'
    TTC #2 since Dec 09'
    10mgProvera :: 50mgClomid :: 75mg Gonal :: 112mg Gonal :: Ovidrel(trigger) :: Femara 2.5 mg
    TTC Blog
    23jpxmt<a href="http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/adburgett23/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Every time I get check up in there I feel those tiny bumps too. I've never thought that much about it. Let me know if you wind up figuring out that there is cause for concern!
    TTC #1 since 4/10 Clomid 2/11, tube check= BFP @18dpo (would not pee on anything earlier!) Due 11/14/11! BabyFruit Ticker</a
  • Options
    I get them too and I've noticed that they seem to go away around O time for me.  I've seen other ladies talk about getting them too, so you're not alone.  It's normal.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I asked about this at my yearly yesterday and they're supposed to be normal. I usually have them for 2 or 3 days at a time (sometimes a few times per cycle) then they go away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    They are most likely Nabothian cysts which are completely benign, but have your doctor look at them next time you go in, and call if they change or get worse at all.
    Proud to be a nurse-midwife student! Can't wait to graduate Aug 2011!
    Charting since July 2010, TTC #1 since Dec 2010
    BFP 1.21.11 EDD 10.5.11
    My BFP Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageL&R70707:

I'd like to piggyback on the original question.

How can you tell the difference between these cysts and the os? I read that when the os is closed it will feel like a "hard dimple".

BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    imagepicklesx:

imageL&R70707:

I'd like to piggyback on the original question.

How can you tell the difference between these cysts and the os? I read that when the os is closed it will feel like a "hard dimple".

The cervical os should feel like a hard dimple that may even feel like a "slit".  As your cervix softens closer to Oing it should feel more open.  I have never been preg and I consider my cervix "open" when the dimple is big enough for just the tip top of my finger or "finger tip" (FT).  Hope that helps.  I have been checking my cervix daily since I cant temp and can tell a marked difference as my cycle progresses. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"