Trying to Get Pregnant

Pom Juice

Am I the only one that likes it?  I finally found the Minute Maid kind today, and I think it's pretty delicious Big Smile
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pom Juice

• I have been drinking POM (it was on sale this week) and I actually enjoyed it. I wasn't sure what to expect.

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Nope!  I love it love it love it too!
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30 (P/SAIF, PGAL welcome)

Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p

Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility

4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d

7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN

IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d

FET#1 3/2 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d

4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d

FET#2 7/16 - 2 blasts = BFN

FET#3 8/20 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354 Stick Baby Bear Stick!

1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my BFPB, IF sister, IVF, and FET buddy NMscubagirl
  • I LOVE the Pom Wonderful juice.  So much.  Their Kiwi Pom, Cherry Pom, and Regular Pom are my favs.  DH loves the Blueberry Pom, but I'm not a fan of it.

Pom juice was seriously the best part of waiting to O.  I bought a whole bunch of it because I found it on sale, but I am trying not to drink it in case I need it again next cycle.  A serious bonus of getting a BFP would be that I could stop saving it, and start drinking it.  haha.

• My whole family loves the Minute Maid blueberry/pom. We can go through a bottle in a day and a half. So yums!
  • I just bought the MM Pom juice and it is soooo yummy!  I have to stop myself from drinking more than a glass a day.  It reminds me of Juicy Juice that my mom used to buy for us.
  • Very yummy! I definitely prefer POM wonderful to Minute Maid. I just wish it was more affordable.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• We drink POM and love it.  That being said, I saw this on Yahoo this morning: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100927/ap_on_bi_ge/us_pom_wonderful_ftc_complaint

although I must admit I didn't read the whole thing... kinda long Embarrassed

imageDS born 6/11/11, miscarriage on 8/6/2012 at 10w5d, miscarriage on 12/29/13 at 5w4d, BFP #4 on 2/21/2104 at 3w4d - EDD 11/3/2014 ♡

Would you like to read/follow my blog?
  • I was a little scared to try it after seeing some ladies didn't like it... I even gave it to my oldest to try first Embarrassed  Now I'm thinking 8 oz a day just isn't going to cut it haha
    imageimage
  • image Dana_Loves_J:

We drink POM and love it.  That being said, I saw this on Yahoo this morning: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100927/ap_on_bi_ge/us_pom_wonderful_ftc_complaint

although I must admit I didn't read the whole thing... kinda long Embarrassed

The good thing is the article doesn't say anything on its ability to help w/ ute lining.  However, I think that when it comes to foods curing any disease or whatnot, that you would have to be very consistant and there will prob. never be a definate answer.  I will do whatever "might" help.

• image kissyfitt:

I LOVE the Pom Wonderful juice.  

This.. I was afraid to try it but I just got it last night and I love it!

11/05/10 - Found out I had PCOS 11/08/10- Started Provera to get AF 11/20/10 - AF!! 11/24/10 - Start 50 mg Clomid Received blood work back to determine no ovulation occurred :( 12/20/10 - Met with RE 12/21/10 - Started Metformin 03/10/11 - Started Clomid 50 mg Still no ovulation 4/20/11- Started another round of 50 mg Clomid No Sign of Ovulation 5/20/11- Last round of 50 mg Clomid No signs of ovulation 6/20/11 - Dieted and lost 20 pounds and decided to take a mental break from the baby making. Contacted a new RE 9/21/11 - Started First Round of 100 mg Clomid 10/3/11 - Ultra Sound showed Clomid worked! Received trigger shot 10/4/11- IUI scheduled. FINGERS CROSSED!!!