1st Trimester
Options

I had to do it...

Today was the day...I HAD to go out and buy maternity pants.  All my regular jeans are cutting into me too much and the rubberband thing was making them sag too much, lol.  I got a pair of jeans, khakis and some super comfy sweats from Old Navy!  Oh boy am I comfy now!!! Big Smile

Re: I had to do it...

• Options
    I went and bought 2 pairs of maternity pants last night and 5 shirts! I actually feel like a pregnant woman now, not some fat chick wearing her husbands t-shirts! I too was having problems with my pants cutting me off at the waist. Glad you're comfy now!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageNewts Mommy:
    I went and bought 2 pairs of maternity pants last night and 5 shirts! I actually feel like a pregnant woman now, not some fat chick wearing her husbands t-shirts! I too was having problems with my pants cutting me off at the waist. Glad you're comfy now!

Ha-Ha...totally agreed!  All I've been wearing are his t-shirts.  My mom actually bought me a few shirts a week or two ago, but I had to go buy my own pants.  Old Navy sweats were on sale for $10...I told DH I could live in them for the rest of my life, LOL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL...I was at Old Navy looking around yesterday but they didn't have much. Sad I did find some good deals at Sears and at Kohls, I will have to head over to Old Navy's website and check out these sweats you are speaking of!!!

• Options
    I just got my order from Old Navy and Gap this week!  I feel so much better.  I had been living in knit skirts and using the belly band for the past week and a half.  The maternity pants and comfy shirts are sooooo much better!  DH even said I looked more comfortable than I had in weeks when I put my new jeans on.  It is not worth being uncomfortable when the first trimester is so uncomfortable anyway!  I am wearing my Old Navy sweats right now :)
  • Options
    Good for you!  I can't wait to get mine back out!  My husband was so jealous and wanted a pair:)
    image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options

imageNewts Mommy:
    LOL...I was at Old Navy looking around yesterday but they didn't have much. Sad I did find some good deals at Sears and at Kohls, I will have to head over to Old Navy's website and check out these sweats you are speaking of!!!

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=53935&vid=1&pid=676488&scid=676488002

There is the link to the worlds most amazing comfy pants ever, lol.  Enjoy!   

• Options
    imageKatiebuggs0128:

imageNewts Mommy:

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=53935&vid=1&pid=676488&scid=676488002

There is the link to the worlds most amazing comfy pants ever, lol.  Enjoy!   

Thank you! Big Smile

• Options
    I did the same thing. I was so comfy today and felt so much better about it.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"